"May you never steal, lie or cheat..

but if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows

and if you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my life

and if you must cheat, then please cheat death;

because  without you I wouldn't last a single day".



Loneliness it´s true

jueves, 7 de octubre de 2010 | Lola


Just today I found out that loneliness can kill you, hopping to hear a whisper, a magic sound in my thoughts, so I will have to raise my vast life, yet now is your mirror, each morning I will have to rebuild it. Since you left, many places have become empty, and without meaning, like lights during the day. Afternoons were nesting in your image. The music that you teach me is always hunting me,words of that time,I have to break with my hands.What I hide is my soul now. Everything is hollow,so you do not see your absence. That as a terrible sun, no sunset shines forever and ruthless? Your absence surrounds me like a rope around this throat, like the sinking sea is my life with out that smile. In the matter of fact, the rain does not speaks of
you. Yes, today I was confused. And you are four from the crowd. I let my eyes felt into the ground so adults passing will not hurt my bitterness. And today back home I know I may go in loneliness. I found your absence scattered on the floor. Eventhough I used to love this feelong now I miss the touch of another human being. So I let my mind remember, those days when I could smile and fall in love. All is a lie, we need that bond, but now all days. All alone I´ll break!

Tags: | 0 comentarios

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario